[Roadsters] Door Glass- one more thing

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Sun Sep 25 16:54:25 MDT 2011

Steve,

There is supposed to be a rubber cushion on that bracket.  The part number
was superseded a couple of times.  I show 80317-A3200 as the last, but my
book dates from the late '70s, so it could have changed later.  I doubt that
it is still available anywhere,but you may be able to get one from a junk
door, or, if your passenger door has the cushion in place, fashion something
to suit.

Gary