[Roadsters] Door Glass- one more thing

Graeme Suckling graemes at internode.on.net
Sun Sep 25 17:37:42 MDT 2011

Here is a breakdown of the window winder mechanism in the attachment
plus a picture of the window stop.
The bottom of the glass should be a tight fit inside the lower channel.
In fact the channel appears to be crimped against the rubber seal at the
base of the glass.
Corrosion in that channel can force it open thus not gripping the glass
correctly.

Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 Datsun Sports