[Roadsters] very new to datsun

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 11 10:39:24 MDT 2012

Engine rebuild only several hundred miles ago, but no proof? Need a good explanation on that.

Wonder why if VIN matches frame & motor.

No mention of year.

No mention of mileage, history, or if car even runs. If not, why not? When did it last run?

It's easy to get Roadster Fever. Do your research first, then go look for a car rather than jumping on the first one for sale.

Let me repeat what others have said, and I've learned the hard way: Buy the most complete roadster you can afford. Don't pass by a $4k or $5k roadster to get a $2500 car because that cheaper car can end up costing $10k.

Pete "buyer of the $2500 roadster....sigh...."