[Roadsters] very new to datsun

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 11 13:56:53 MDT 2012

After looking at the pics, it's a 1969 2000. Yes, there's a bit of cosmetic work so it doesn't look ratty.

Questions for seller are still:

- Mileage? History?
- Engine rebuild only several hundred miles ago, but no proof? Need a good explanation on that.
- Does it run? If not, why not, especially if only (supposedly) 500 miles since rebuild. If not, when was the last time it did run?
- Wonder why the spare R16 and trans if VIN matches frame & motor?

And do you, David, want the early flat-dash/low windshield or later high windshield model?

Regardless, it doesn't hurt you to go look. Whether or not you buy it, it'll add to your roadster education.

Pete "if I knew then what I know now...."