[Roadsters] Stuck horn button

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Wed Jun 20 19:56:42 MDT 2012

On the early cars, the horn button is held in place by a spring clip.  There
is an indentation at the joint between the button and the hub at which one
prys -- gently -- to pop the button off.

Late cars twist to remove.

You can disable the horn by pulling the lead from the horn button at the
terminal on the horn relay.

Gary
SPL311-05917 (second owner, since July, 1971)
(Also SRL311-00428, the only seriously foolish thing I have ever done on
purpose.  Should have stuck with the just the '66.)