[Roadsters] SRL311-00139 for sale

Leigh Brooks shifty at shiftco.com
Thu Jun 21 22:38:06 MDT 2012

For sale the basics needed to create a 1967.5 2000:

Powdercoated frame and suspension (rolling chassis with 2000 diff, comp front
springs and new rotors)

ID Plate

Clear Oregon title

Matching numbers bare U20 block

Correct '67.5 2000 gauges

$4500

I would consider a trade for a nice 411 wagon or 240Z.

More parts from this car are available. I also have parts from 4 '67.5 1600s,
including body parts as well as 4 complete U20s. We can work out which parts
you'd like at an additional cost.

This car was a pile of parts when I bought it ~ 1996. I've been collecting
bits since then and I've decided that I'd rather have a customized roadster
instead of stock.

Located in Portland, OR.

Leigh Brooks - shifty at shiftco.com