[Roadsters] Stolen 510.

Paul Kort paulsdatsunstuff at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 12:10:12 MDT 2012

   Its a nice looking white 4 door.  Get back to me or Kevin if you happen
to see it in your neighborhood.

Thanks,

Paul
Ohio

Liam Shubert
www.motoliam.com
San Francisco, California
+1 (415) 606-5607 mobile

Confidential

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of the
MotoLiam, Inc. and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and are intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is
addressed. If you are not one of the named recipients or otherwise have
reason to believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your computer.
Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited.