[Roadsters] Alternator question

BARTERDUDE at aol.com BARTERDUDE at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 15:57:50 MDT 2012

I've got to say the one-wire GM route is "fast and furious" even for the
somewhat novice, if you're not trying to stay OEM.  I've done it on  four
different roadsters over the years with great  success.

Gary Lasater  - Parker CO
founding member _www.WyCROC.org_ (http://www.wycroc.org/)  /
_www.ZRoad.org_ (http://www.zroad.org/)
1963 SPL310-00161C  (Single Carb)
1963 SPL310-00289B (Single Carb)
1964 SPL310-01289
1967  SPL311-09144

In a message dated 6/28/2012 12:08:09 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,