[Roadsters] Alternator question

Mike Harper roadsterdude1600 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 16:06:32 MDT 2012

I am going to have to agree.  I like staying mostly stock, but after years of
pulling my hair with over-charging issues voltage regulators and 40 year-old
wiring I finally did the GM thang and LOVE it!  The built-in VR and clean
installation getting rid of VR, wiring harness and mess is worth it for me,
and the application looks stock to a non-roadster expert on my '66.  I have
the old stuff just in case I ever enter a concourse ;-)), but will never go
back

My 2c

Mike Harper, CAI, AARE
Harper Auction & Realty