[Roadsters] PD aka primodonna

primodonna1 at juno.com primodonna1 at juno.com
Sat Mar 3 20:29:43 MST 2012

First, I did not identify anyone or a way to contact anyone.

Second: I did not say that anyone had done anything wrong.  Based on the
wrong.

Third: Everything I said was true and factual and could be expanded.

Fourth: It seems that some think that the list is a mechanism to do business
on items that are not related to roadsters.

Fifth: I was meant to be fun and too bad that the fool in Washington couldn't
get it.

Gordon: You seem to think that you are the self appointed list controller.
You must think that you know everything or try to make people think that you
know everything because there was no way to identify the person that was
referred to.  Some of your additional all knowing information must have been
included for you to tell someone to "go".  You should go hug another tree and
deal with your own "bullshit" as you said.  You must also think that your shit
doesn't stink.  Based on Craigs reply you are sooooooooooooooo wrong.

Here is Craigs reply:
"btw- sold 2 El Caminos and a TR6 last week, bought a 50 GMC pickup a couple
nights ago. was a fun and productive week :-)  someone already bought the
Maxima this morning
Craig"

Others thought it was hilarious.

PD