[Roadsters] OT- Diesel Maxima value question

robert k. smith rksmith46 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 09:51:25 MST 2012

hi all, i think i might like to live in a junk yard, as i sure enjoy going
"junking"

for old cars and parts.--- as long as it was an import junk yard. say craig,
have

you ever been to blondie pilson's(sp?) old yard in va. he has(or had) rows

of old american cars  starting with the early 1900's. i remember seeing

an old lincoln zepher(sp?) frame, with the V-16 eng. still there. i had some

fun times when i lived there in the early 80's. sorry for the OT. i guess

when you get older, you like to ramble,on and on, and on.

                                              bob smith, ohio
p.s. wait, i had my datsun then, i think i remember seeing an old spl 311
there,
mabe.