[Roadsters] Reverse Light Wiring Help

Roy Haslett hrhaslett at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 21:38:22 MST 2012

I had a similar problem with my 67 1600 and elected to run new wires.  I ran a
hot off the fuse box wire and fished it down thru the tunnel to the switch on
the tranny (mine has 2 blade type connectors, connect it to either one).  I
then ran a new wire as neat as possible ( I followed the brake line) from the
other blade connector  back to the reverse light.  Works great.
Roy
'67 1600