[Roadsters] getting into a locked roadster trunk

Hall, Phillip B. (MSFC-EE11) phillip.b.hall at nasa.gov
Sat Mar 17 08:03:20 MDT 2012

Yeah.  Now you tell me.    In 1976 I spent hours with an old rusty nail and a
rock in the middle of know where 50 miles out by a hot spring in Idaho. Got a
hole next to the lock and used the nail to flip the lever.  Tense moment as
the Hell's Angles we come in.  Haha

Sent from my iPhone

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/tputland@charter.net