[Roadsters] OT- Linkedin

chalsted at comcast.net chalsted at comcast.net
Mon Mar 19 07:11:03 MDT 2012

I know a lot of you are using Linkedin for job search and as a professional network, just read an article describing it as a "hacker's paradise" here's a link to the article if you're interested- it was on the finance blog for Comcast cable http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/finance/2012/03/16/the-risks-of-using-linkedin/?cid=hero_media
be careful...
Craig
no way I'd sign up for Linkedin...not even to network with all my roadster friends (attempt at mandatory content...;-)