[Roadsters] TX Roadster weather.

Linda Jordan ljordan704 at netscape.net
Sat Mar 24 14:46:34 MDT 2012

Get a electric carving knife and a few blocks of foam and carve to the approx
shape of the old stuff before it crumbled. The seat covers hide sny little
divits nicely. Tighten up the bottom straps with either new holes or new
straps. I used a hole punch for new holes.

Linda

Sent from my iPod

On Mar 24, 2012, at 11:50 AM, cehubbard at verizon.net wrote:

> Witty bantering aside, let's talk foam.  Does anyone have any tips on
replacing the pile of yellow crumbs that used to comprise the foam in my 64
SPL310 seats? The back rest foam is so far gone that I've no idea of the
thickness or density required to begin cutting a replacement.  Anyone else
have a tech tip?