[Roadsters] Molded Radiator Hose Alternative for 1600's & 520 Brake Master.

Walter.Peterson Walter.Peterson at cox.net
Sun Mar 25 11:53:32 MDT 2012

Thanks for the Kudos & I'm glad it worked. I was nervous I got the number
wrong or it might not have worked for your setup.

Maybe this could be added to the 311.org techno info. I have other gems like
this to add as well.

For low windshield cars, the 520 (Not the 521 which is Metric) pickup truck
single brake master works great and it used to be less expensive through
Beck Arnley. It's vertical brake line output enables clearance of the stock
Solex air cleaner. (It fits between the Clutch & Brake masters. My car also
has the 1x3 brake line distribution block once sold by Nissan Comp.

Walt Peterson

Santa Barbara

20R Street Racer

"Datsa 67"