[Roadsters] New to the List

Spedlyy spedlyy at comcast.net
Mon Mar 26 22:13:29 MDT 2012

Hi Jim,

I bought my '68 1600 mmm...  I'm thinking about 12 years ago. It was
garage-ware until we remodeled, now it's holding up a tarp in my mother's
back yard.  I did finally go through the rear brakes, had the wheels blasted
& powder coated, and put on new tires last summer.  Baby steps.

Congratulations on your decision to return to reality and get on with it.
I'm still chasing the dream.  8^)

I'm not sure about the selling part, but available cars come up all the
time - some of them road-ready for a reasonable price.

Ed
In Everett"On the coast"