[Roadsters] New to the List

Walter.Peterson Walter.Peterson at cox.net
Tue Mar 27 03:30:54 MDT 2012

Humm.
It appears Jim is getting smarter.  Buying or trading up to a drivable
turn-key version is much more advisable if you have no time but still want
to look good driving. :).
Come the Solvang event if can and get a feel for what level of restoration
you want to invest in.
So keep looking for what you want and buy it. Someone will buy or relieve
you of your car eventually.
http://www.solvangshow.com/

Good luck with your next one.

Walt Peterson