[Roadsters] Camber and Caster

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Mon Nov 5 06:51:51 MST 2012

Camber is adjusted by putting the same height pack of shims behind both
ends of the upper shaft, adjusting the top ball joint in and out in
relation to the frame.

Caster is set by adding shims to only one bolt to swing the top ball
joint front to back.

I didn't know that there were different shims for each. When I worked in
a front end shop we used the same shims for both. Possible the shims are
of different thicknesses?

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Neil Levine