[Roadsters] Camber and Caster

Dewey Hahlbohm hahlbohmd at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 5 07:46:39 MST 2012

I totally agree.  After rebuilding my front end last winter I took it to the best alignment shop in town.  The car now tracks, steers, turns like a race car.  I think the key is, do not let the run of the mill shop touch your hard work, go to the best you can find.

BTW, he charged me $99.00 for over 2 hours hard work.  I think he enjoyed the challenge of working on a clean classic.

Good luck, Dewey