[Roadsters] Camber and Caster

Jerry Krakauer jsk977 at optonline.net
Mon Nov 5 07:57:43 MST 2012

Camber is set using an equal number of shims on both bolts, caster by an odd
number on front and rear bolt. The shims are usually interchangeable on any
car using upper and lower A arms and available at any alignment shop,
although with all the strut suspensions around, not used nearly as much
these days. BTW, the bolts had a tendency to loosen and the shims could drop
out. We used to use washers instead, but it meant having to remove the bolts
completely to install.

Jerry krakauer
SRL311 00099