[Roadsters] Camber and Caster

Tom Hendricksen tom at datsun2000.com
Mon Nov 5 21:35:01 MST 2012

I did this repair last spring and did not notice the shims when I took
the first side apart.   On the first side they fell into the pocket in
the frame just below the bolts and I did not see them.  I have not had
the car to an alignment shop and so far it drives just as it did before
the repair.  I will get it in once I find a shop that can set the
adjustments I tell them I want.  I work for a car dealership and their
modern alignment equipment had no idea about what my car was let alone
how to set it up.  When you look for a shop be sure they can configure
their alignment machine to the parameters you specify, which you can
find in the archives of this e-mail list, or probably on 311s.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Las Vegas
http://www.datsun2000.com