[Roadsters] Pulling roadster engine - Van Nuys - Sunday November 25th

Stan Wilkins ragtopman1601 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 22:37:31 MST 2012

I can relate; a few weekends ago I pulled the 460 out of my F350. Took
me and a friend 7 hours.  He is a former Ford wrench and I've twisted
wrenches on and off professionally for 30 years.  I live in Arizona so
there isn't a rust issue; it just takes a long time to get stuff done.
And now that I'm an old guy it takes even longer!

Stan