[Roadsters] 1600 tuning issues

Mike Harper roadsterdude1600 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 12:49:30 MST 2012

Sure sounds like a timing issue (especially with the run-on).  If this was a
2000 I would guess you were a tooth off on your timing chain, but that would
be much less common/probable with the short 1600 chain.  It did this all of a
sudden?  Did you have a rough start or something that could have caused it to
jump timing?  Since you cannot adjust at the dizzy, it might be worth a
look...

Mike Harper, CAI, AARE
Harper Auction & Realty
843-729-4996