[Roadsters] Pulling roadster engine - Van Nuys - Sunday November 25th

Stan Wilkins ragtopman1601 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 22:00:47 MST 2012

3 hours? Sounds like you know what you're doing.  I'll have at least
that much time invested just getting the pack rat poop out of my
roadster before I can get started on it.
  I was really taken with Kevin's SR20 transformations that I saw at the
Multi-State gathering last month.  That's a goal I'm hoping to achieve;
especially after I see the cost of a U20 rebuild.

Good luck with your project; keep us posted.

Stan, plugging away at the T-Bird so I can get to the Datsun next.