[Roadsters] 1970 Roadster

Graeme Suckling graemes at internode.on.net
Wed Mar 13 20:47:24 MDT 2013

Sounds like the blower motor dropping resistor.
Usually, they are mounted INSIDE the blower housing to prevent lint on
the coil from igniting and also to air cool the resistor.
The schematic for the 1970 model just shows the wires in question going
to the heater blower but have a look at the attachment which is for a 1967.
It shows what you describe.

Regards,
Graeme Suckling
nissanman.shutterfly.com