[Roadsters] Free 1600 transmission and SU carbs

Hoon Kim hoonhkim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 14:57:10 MDT 2013

I'm clearing out my garage and need to get rid of a project of piecing
together a transmission for a 4 speed 1600. I think gear 2 and/or 3 was
busted but wished to rebuild the tranny but never got to it.

I'm giving it away free for anyone who wants it and either wants to pay
shipping (which would be expensive) or pick it up in Oakland, CA.

I also have a set of SU carbs, that was given to me but I will not be using
it. Same deal as above.

Since I don't regularly check the mailing list, please email me directly at
hoonhkim at gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks!