[Roadsters] seroc

Hall, Phillip B. (MSFC-ES11) phillip.b.hall at nasa.gov
Wed Feb 5 05:34:03 MST 2014

Hey Dave -

SEROC does exist!  Our fearful leader, Brad, had to back off a bit to take
care of his parents, but he usually makes the Mitty.  I will see if I can
contact Brad and see how he is doing and his plans for SEROC.  Honestly, I
have not looked at the website in a long time.

There is some Roadster activity, but scattered about.  I have seen 2 new
Roadsters in the Huntsville area this last year, so I think it is a matter
of getting the word out again.  Did a SEROCer start a FaceBook page?
Maybe that is the new method of communication across the great expanses of
SEROC land.

Anybody else have more information on SEROC?

Phil
Yes, we will keep SEROC'n