[Roadsters] convertible top mounting - early 67 roadste

dave at ranteer.com dave at ranteer.com
Thu Feb 6 19:57:44 MST 2014

Hi, all. soon i'll stop bugging you - i'm going to finish the car in the
next week or so and take it up to the upholsterer to have the interior
redone (done) and the top put on. i'm in need of pictures at the B pillar
where the convertible top support/tensioners/mounts are.  I have them
installed, but I have no idea what to do with them.  can anyone send me
some pics on how they go together that I can print out for the
upholsterer?  I WILL be driving that car this spring!!!!! thanks! dave in
Dallas