[Roadsters] i don't know what these are!!!

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Sat Jan 18 13:42:13 MST 2014

Dave,

The acorn nuts are 5/16-24 (UNF) used to hold the top bow assembly to
the brackets on either side of the car just behind the seats.

The items with
the key hole pattern on the  back are chromed bezels for the windshield
wipers.  Notice that they are sloped.  The "keyways" go over matching raised
areas on the windshield wiper pivot assemblies.  They align the pivots
properly so the wiper arms move over the windshield correctly.  The black
washer, I think, is one of two which go between the WSW bezels and the body.
I don't recognize the other parts, although the little washer with the taper
around the center hole looks familiar -- just can't place it.

Hope that
helps.

Gary