[Roadsters] Fwd: i don't know what these are!!!

wilrobasy wilrobasy at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 21:33:06 MST 2014

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: robert williams <wilrobasy at hotmail.com>
Date:18/01/2014  22:06  (GMT+08:00)
To: Dave <dave at ranteer.com>
Subject: RE: [Roadsters] i don't know what these are!!!

Ok the two on the bottom right are spacers for where the wiper arms go through
the body cowl below the windscreen.
these look the same as the ones on my low screen 1966 1600 which sit on top of
the body panel and require a rubber washer between these and the body.

The two on the left go with the dommed nuts and are used on the rocker cover,
valve cover on the engine. once again on a 1600. the top one of these in your
photo looks past it's useful life and would probably not provide a good seal
to the top of the rocker cover.

the two smaller ones.....ummm sorry i am not sure on those.
Hope this helps.