[Roadsters] Bulbs and Electrical connector source

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Fri Jan 24 16:25:54 MST 2014

I've been using LEDs from www.superbrightleds.com. If you have the bulb
number I think they have a cross reference. If not, they have a way to
select the needed bulb.

One thing though. When you change out the bulbs to LEDs, the rheostat
will not work any more because the current needed by the LEDs is way
lower than the bulbs. In my case, that would be a good thing as the
instrument bulbs were way to dim to easily read the instruments!

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Geegc