[Roadsters] Bulbs and Electrical connector source

Bill Cole datrock at centurytel.net
Fri Jan 24 16:59:34 MST 2014

     A few years ago I made my own LED dash harness from individual
bulbs with pigtail wires already attached, it was for my 68spl. I must
have did something different since the rheostat does still work. When
installing rear LED tailight bulbs the turn signal flasher slowed to
about 1/2 speed and when I tried to install the same LED bulbs in the
tail lights of my 70 srl the flashers sped up about 3 times the
speed...Bill