[Roadsters] braking issue

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Sun Jan 26 11:22:00 MST 2014

the hoses were replaced about 5 years ago when I started the restoration.
the car has sat a lot since then.  good thought.  I have not investigated
the rotors.  I will have to check that.  I believe, but am not certain, that
we replaced the pads, and I would have thought that we would have noticed.
but that is speculation.  it all needs to be checked; that is clear.
clearly I have issues and I need to address them.

I should have listened to my son.  when he was home over Christmas, he drove
the car.  his comment:  "Dad, the brakes are terrible."  nuff said.