[Roadsters] Stuff galore

jh.bahn at verizon.net jh.bahn at verizon.net
Thu Mar 20 11:12:42 MDT 2014

Also have 4 R16 rocker covers, several dizzy drives, a couple of air filter
assy's  (red and blue), a couple of spin on oil filter brackets, including 1
NOS threaded to accept fittings for an oil cooler. Did I mention a 160
speedo and tach?  Very good cond - excellent glass, bezels with tach cable.
Have a dashboard in crappy cond, a pair of rebuildable seats, top frame I
think low windshield but am too dumb to know fer sure (also have the
windshield).  Body parts in various states of rust and decay.
etc. etc. etc.
JH