[Roadsters] value of a NOS mid close gearset with shaft for a 5spd?

chalsted at comcast.net chalsted at comcast.net
Sat Mar 22 09:50:04 MDT 2014

have someone talking about swapping me cash and roadster parts for my Matra, there's a NOS RL411 comp pan- the "hammerhead" style, and a NOS mid close gear set with shaft for a 5spd. I have no idea what the value is of the mid close stuff, can someone enlighten me? not along the lines of "I'll give you a hundred bucks for it" looking for the "going price"...there's also a 456 rear if he remembers the number right. he had told me he had a 67 2000 that I was looking to pick up as part of the deal but recanted after going out to the property with the roadster parts in the barn, said it must have been at the other farm he sold a few years ago...bummer...
Thanks,
Craig