[Roadsters] brakes

jh.bahn at verizon.net jh.bahn at verizon.net
Mon Mar 24 11:56:38 MDT 2014

Fact is, the
Dunlop/  Sumitomo  M33SEF fit the Datsun Roadster, Jaguar XK 150, early XKE;
Ferrari 248, 250, 275, 330, 1963 to b66 and plenty of other faster, heavier
stuff.  With proper fluid, good pads (there are plenty available) and
avoiding flex in the later MCs, there is no reason whatsoever to change them
out unless the power has been raised to crazy levels.  Even then,
aerodynamic drag will probably limit top speed to relatively low levels.
JH