[Roadsters] brakes

ppeters914 at comcast.net ppeters914 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 24 11:52:08 MDT 2014

Not just the later dual-reservoir models. My '66 firewall has serious flex around the brake m/c.

 Back to the original post, I did a lot of brake conversion research years ago. I don't remember finding anyone using 240Z brakes, but did find Z folks using Toyota 4Runner brakes.

One guy on this list used those w/ Maxima rotors. Works well, but heavy & requires mods to mount.

Search the 311 forums for "Altima vented rotors" for the current setup.

Hope this helps.

Pete
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T