[Roadsters] Timing marks on crank for 1969 2000

Graeme S. graemes at internode.on.net
Tue Mar 25 21:57:28 MDT 2014

As a tip in observing the timing marks, highlight the 3 most important
accurately with a white marker so you can quickly determine the dynamic
timing.
Mark, TDC, 15degBTDC and 20degBTDC.
Leave the others blank or blacked out so they don't complicate the issue.
As mentioned, you will need to guestimate 16degBTDC but you'll find that
easy enough.

Regards,
Graeme S.
nissanman.shutterfly.com