[Roadsters] FW: Discount on RockAuto Parts!

Gordon Maness gordon.e.maness at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 11:53:11 MST 2014

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 02:32:11 -0600
To: gordon.e.maness at hotmail.com
From: service at rockauto.com
Subject: Discount on RockAuto Parts!

            RockAuto Discount Code
Discount on RockAuto Parts!

    Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our
appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

    Your discount code is:

    2700118124941660

    How to Use Your Discount Code    Enter the code above in the "How Did You
Hear About Us?" space on the checkout page (above your payment information).
Do not enter any other text in that space or the discount will not apply.
Click the "Apply" button and your discount will be subtracted from your parts
order total.

    Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online.  Code must be
entered before order is submitted.

    The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices.  There's no limit
on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and
share the code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

    This discount code expires on January 18, 2015 so don't wait!

                        Thanks again for buying your
auto parts at RockAuto!
www.RockAuto.com

service at rockauto.com

1-608-661-1376

 RockAuto uses Customer Lobby and BBB to measure our performance. Please take
a moment to complete a short survey:

           If you no longer want to receive discounts or any other mail from
RockAuto, click on the link below:
http://www.rockauto.com/emaillist/emailunsub.php?step=remove&email=gordon.e.m
aness at hotmail.com
For more information about the car featured at the top of this page, please
read the RockAuto newsletter at http://www.rockauto.com/Newsletter .