[Roadsters] Fwd: Discount on RockAuto Parts!

Rick ricksrl at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 19:05:57 MST 2014

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

> From: RockAuto Customer Service <service at rockauto.com>
> Date: November 18, 2014 at 4:11:35 AM EST
> To: ricksrl at yahoo.com
> Subject: Discount on RockAuto Parts!
>

> Discount on RockAuto Parts!
>
> Thank you for being a RockAuto customer! To show our appreciation, we have a
special discount for you.

> Your discount code is:
>
> 2699257024953194
>

> How to Use Your Discount Code
>
> Enter the code above in the "How Did You Hear About Us?" space on the
checkout page (above your payment information). Do not enter any other text in
that space or the discount will not apply. Click the "Apply" button and your
discount will be subtracted from your parts order total.

> Please note: Discount only valid for orders placed online. Code must be
entered before order is submitted.
> The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order
size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the
code with anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

> This discount code expires on January 18, 2015 so don't wait!
>
> Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!
>
> www.RockAuto.com
> service at rockauto.com
> 1-608-661-1376
>

> RockAuto uses Customer Lobby and BBB to measure our performance. Please take
a moment to complete a short survey:

> If you no longer want to receive discounts or any other mail from RockAuto,
click on the link below:

http://www.rockauto.com/emaillist/emailunsub.php?step=remove&email=ricksrl@ya
hoo.com

read the RockAuto newsletter at http://www.rockauto.com/Newsletter .