[Roadsters] 280Z rims bolt up to a TR6?

David Patten futofab at gsinet.net
Tue Sep 9 11:20:58 MDT 2014

Fergus O,
Datsun, early Ford & Corvair 4 lug are the same as the Triumph, 4x114.3 or
4x4.5". The later Ford 4 lugs are the wrong pattern they are 4x4.25 (like
Pintos, Capris, Mustang II, Fairmont, Fox body Mustangs)

A good fit on the TR6 is a 15x6 +3 offset wheel. The 280Z are 14" and
depending on how the car is used can be hard to get the cool size tires
for.

Wasn't the TR6 on 15's from the factory?

Thank you,
Dave Patten, Owner

*FutoFab, LLC*
199 Stark Hwy So