[Roadsters] Retrosound Audio for my 70

Kevin B cooltchr at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 7 20:16:56 MST 2015

I updated my stock radio with a custom made am/fm cassette with a plug in
the rear to connect to I-pad about 7 years ago - I remember spending about
$325 for the radio.  It fits in the counsel but is larger and pinches the
vents and pushes up on the dash in my 69 - look carefully at the picture.

I connected the head unit to a decent 50 watt amplifier which I mounted
under the dash on the passenger side where the original speaker once
mounted.

I had slanted boxes made for 6 X 9 inch speakers which barely fit behind the
seats - see picture.  I spent about $600, it looks original and sounds
really good.

Kevin
69 '2000'
Upland, CA

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of DSCF3523.JPG]