[Roadsters] Retrosound audio for my '70

JAMIE TOUSIGNANT jamiet1 at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 7 22:45:59 MST 2015

Dana
I've put this unit in my 67 in the stock location and their sub woofer tucked
behind the rag top and tucked speakers Behind the seats with good success
along with a pair in the original speaker location and foot well
The retro sound is very adaptable  but haven't got to my 69 yet to see if it
fits that vertical
Application but it looks like the same size
I am happy with the sound. But happier screaming down the Rd listing to the
sound
Of the engine pulling

Jamie Tousignant

> On Jan 7, 2015, at 12:07 PM, dana nojima <noji-1 at pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> I wanted to update the radio with something different than the JVC/CD player
that is currently in the car.  I previously enlarged the center console area
to accept the single DIN unit.  Not too bad, but far from good.  Crutchfield
has a unit by Retrosound that has a retro look with push button presets and
looks like it should fit in the original Toshiba spot. Hopefully this will
give me enough room to put back the heater defrost tubes.  This unit also has
a USB hookup so I can run my IPhone through the unit.