[Roadsters] some interesting mods, (early?) 67

Paul Kort paulsdatsunstuff at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 12:46:54 MDT 2015

  Bumpers look home made; simple sheet metal ribbon.  As for the air
cleaner, I'd guess he couldn't find a stock filter so he made up his own.
Still sucks in hot air off the exhaust manifold/radiator hose, but it does
look cool.
  No comment on the apparent license plate lights on the tail panel above
the plate?  Missing rear reflectors?  Missing driver's side mirror (Maybe
fender mount)?  Missing cowl vent cover?  And if there isn't some structure
beneath that hard tonneau, those head rests are worthless.

  But I do like the blue!

Paul
Ohio