[Roadsters] 1600 clutch ok for 2000?

Dan Zubkoff zubkoff at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 10 22:32:10 MDT 2015

I posted this earlier today on 311s.org
Recently worked with Exedy to figure out the proper clutch kit for the SRL311 2000 roadster.

Exedy kit:
06025 - Heavy Duty Clutch Kit - Clamp Load 1433 Lbs / 650 Kilograms (Proper for SRL311 2000)
06020 - Standard Duty Clutch Kit - Clamp Load 860 Lbs / 390 Kilograms

Sadly, due to bad catalog mapping, Exedy makes the product, but doesn't show ANY car model mapping for the product (06025). Therefore, most vendors don't have it listed on their websites.

I've ordered the 06025 Heavy Duty Kit, and will validate that it fits in the coming weeks.

Dan ZubkoffKaty, TX