[Roadsters] !966 1600 Brake Master Cylinder help

mick hayes mickatliverpooltile at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 19:33:03 MST 2016

Great forum

Can i buy a brake master cylinder from another car, that fits my 1600?. Or,
does anyone have one to sell?. The current unit a Girling 70 has seized.
Also, any good articles on making your own brake lines, would be good.

My 1600, is 50 years old. I have owned it for 17 years, but have known it
for 25 years. In all that time i have only driven it twice. I am determined
to get her on the road this year, so any help, would be grateful.

Major parts needed

Low windshield...expensive
Gasket kits
fuel sender unit

Is, Ross Mullen Sport/Imports out of Vancouver still in business?

Thanks

Mick