[Roadsters] !966 1600 Brake Master Cylinder help

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 05:40:11 MST 2016

Mick,

I'd check with Les at Classic Datsun or one of the other usual suspects
regarding the M/C, but I suspect substituting isn't an easy option. Check
the vendor section of 311s.org for a list. AFAIK, Ross is still in business.

Regarding making your own hard lines, there may be some threads in the
311s.org forums about that, and there are definitely a lot of generic sites
on the web. Just remember the Roadsters used SAE fittings, not metric.

HTH,
Ron