[Roadsters] Looking for a roadster to buy while Eliza is being fixed

David Patten futofab at gsinet.net
Thu Dec 20 13:08:12 MST 2018

Peter,
My friend has a 66 1600 Roadster with a 5 speed. He was looking to sell it in the spring.

Its a solid and clean car, jump in it and drive it away. The car is located in NH, currently in storage for the Winter.

Email me off list and I will send you his contact info.

I've blind copied him on this email.

Picture of the car.

Dave Patten, Owner

FutoFab, LLC