[Roadsters] Looking for a roadster to buy while Eliza is being fixed

Andrew Whiteford anwhiteford at att.net
Fri Dec 21 08:21:58 MST 2018

 Hi Peter,
Hope all is well. The folks at Hagerty just discovered the rising values of our beloved cars. https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/articles/2018/12/12/dont-miss-the-boat-on-these-6-cars?utm_source=SFMC&utm_medium=email&utm_content=18_December_12_HagertyNews

Looking to fund a 240Z project (once Datsun always Datsun) so my 69 2000 Roadster will be on the market after the holidays.Pic's of the car attached. Turn-key jump in and go. Frame on resto, engine restored new original/OEM parts (rebuilt by Kevin, 2012), oil pump up all replaced/new. 5K+ on the new drive-train. Trans rebuilt, all new suspension, brakes and interior. Show winner, Solvang ,JCCS and others.
Garaged and covered, Orange County, CA. Call for price.
Andrew714 520-1618